Voter List Reform Program Gujarat (Matdar Yadi Sudharana Karyakram) 2023/24
Voter List Reform Program Gujarat (Matdar Yadi Sudharana Karyakram) 2023 Brief Details Are Given Below.
Dear voters, just take a few minutes to get voter services through mobile app or online.
Name registration in the electoral roll : If you are 18 years of age or above on 01 – 01 – 24, you should definitely register as a voter.
- Change your address if you have recently changed your residence.
- To correct the voter identity card if there is any error in your details in the voter identity card
Special Campaign Days
- તારીખ 4 નવેમ્બર 2023- શનીવાર
- તારીખ 5 નવેમ્બર 2023- રવિવાર
- તારીખ 2 ડિસેમ્બર 2023- શનીવાર
- તારીખ 3 ડિસેમ્બર 2023- રવિવાર
Contact the BLO at the polling station in your area from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Voter Helpline app provides following facilities to Indian voters
A. Electoral Search (#GoVerify your name in the electoral roll)
B. Submission of online forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different
the constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries & Transposition within Assembly.
C. Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status
D. The FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, & Results
E. Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers
F: Find the Election Schedule in your area
G: Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases
H: Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO
I: Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
J: Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the print out.
- Process of Voter ID Card Correction Online in Gujarat
- Go to the website of Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat. In home page, select “Online Voter Registration”.
- Log in using your credentials. If you are using this feature for this first time, register using your name, address, email id and phone number.
- In the resulting page, select “From 8 for Voter Detail Modification”. You will have to enter your Voter ID card number to proceed. If you are not sure about your Voter ID card number, you can use the search option to find out your Voter ID Card number.
- Form 8 which is designed by the election commission of India for changing the details about a voter will be displayed on the screen. You will have to enter information like your name, date of birth, address and other details about your family members whose name have been included in the electoral roll.
- Specify the information that you wish to change and also attach the supporting documents. For example, if you wish to change the photograph, attach your photo and also a photo identity proof.
- Once you submit the form, you will receive a PDF. You will have to take a printout of the PDF and send it through post to the nearest Election Commission Office.
- Your application for changing the details in the Voter ID card will be reviewed and the new card will be sent via post to your address.
- Visit Official Website
- Then Select Search Mode By Name or By ID Card Number.
- Enter Your Details.
- Press Search Button.
- TYPE – epic<SPACE>Your ID Card Number and Send 1950
- Example – epic XXXXXXXX
- Send to – 1950
Official WebsitesHow to check Your Details Online?Select Your District.Check Details By SMS