Reliance Foundation Scholarship Free 5000 Student: 2023-24
Reliance Foundation Scholarships free programme, How to apply ? one of India’s largest, inclusive and diverse scholarships initiatives for higher education, has opened applications to award 5,000 undergraduate scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. Applications are open until 15 October 2023 to all first-year regular undergraduate students across all branches of study.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
The importance of investing in the power and potential of youth was a firm belief of Reliance’s Founder Chairman Shri Dhirubhai Ambani. Taking this vision forward, the Reliance Foundation Scholarships aim to strengthen young people’s access to higher education. In December 2022, on the occasion of Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s 90th birth anniversary, Mrs Nita Ambani, Founder & Chairperson, Reliance Foundation, announced Reliance Foundation’s significant commitment to support 50,000 students with scholarships over the next 10 years as part of her vision to empower youth for a better tomorrow.
5000 Student Scholarship 2023-24
The Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship selects students based on a merit-cum-means criteria for undergraduate college education, to continue their studies without financial burden. The Scholarships aim to enable students to become successful professionals and realize their dreams, unlocking their potential to lift themselves and their communities and contribute towards India’s future socio-economic development.
“India has the world’s largest youth population, and our young people have immense potential to take the nation to new heights. At Reliance Foundation, we work to provide opportunity and access to quality education. We are strongly committed to helping young people fulfil their aspirations and enable them to contribute to India’s growth,” said Mr. Jagannatha Kumar, CEO, Reliance Foundation.
How To Apply ?
- The Reliance Foundation Scholarship is for children in India and students from every state in the country can apply. This scholarship is for first year students of undergraduate courses. Children from any stream, any course can apply. Just they should be in UG first year.
- Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
- Scholarship Name Reliance Foundation Scholarship
- Provider Provider Reliance Foundation
- Who can apply For graduation and post graduation students
- Scholarship amount Rs.2 to 6 lakhs as per eligibility
- Official Website : Click Here
Reliance Foundation UG Scholarships 2023-24 : Eligibility Criteria
You need to complete the following Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 eligibility criteria before applying online to Reliance undergraduate scholarship program 2023-24.
Only Indian citizens can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- If you are currently studying in the first year of graduation then you can apply.
- Students who are studying in 2nd year or other years then they are not eligible.
- The student should study in full-time degree courses.
- You should achieve more than 60% marks in your 12th class in any stream.
- Applicant should also have to appear in the aptitude examination test.
- The total family income of the Candidate should be less than 1500000 annually.
- But preferences will be given to those students whose annual family income is less than 2.5 lakh.
What is the last date to apply in Reliance Foundation Scholarship
The application link for this scholarship is opened and the last date to apply is 15 October 2023. Let us tell you that Nita Ambani announced this scholarship on the 90th birth anniversary of Dhirubhai Ambani in the month of December last year i.e. in 2022 and talked about its management for the next ten years.
Selection Procedure of Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24
The scholarship will be provided according to the merit cum means program. Students have to appear in the online Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship aptitude test where they have to complete a total of 60 questions in 60 minutes. All questions will be objective type and you have to select only the correct answer among four options for each question. The question paper will carry various topics including verbal ability, Analytical and logical ability, and numerical ability. You can download the Reliance undergraduate scholarship sample paper 2023-24 by visiting the official website of Reliance Foundation.
After this company will select eligible candidates according to their financial background, marks in aptitude tests, and academic background. After that company will announce the list of 5000 successful candidates who will get up to Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship Rs 200000 rupees scholarships for their upcoming graduation degree course. The list will be provided on the official website.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.