Prasuti Sahay Yojana 2023 | Shramyogi Prasuti Sahai Yojana 2023 | Shramyogi Delivery Sahay Yojana Gujarat | Maternity Assistance Scheme 2023 : Hello Friends, Do you want to avail Shramyogi Maternity Assistance Scheme 2023? Today we will provide you all the information about Shramyogi Prasuti Sahai Yojana.
Shramyogi Prasuti Sahai Yojana 2023 : The Maternity Sahai Scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance during pregnancy to women construction laborers and wife of construction laborers registered with the Construction Labor Welfare Board and to provide social stability to the construction workers.
Prasuti Sahay Yojana 2023 : What is Prasuti Sahay Yojana in this article? Complete information about available assistance, required documents, how to apply for assistance, etc. will be known. So please read the article till the end.
Prasuti Sahay Yojana 2023
Name of the scheme: Shramyogi Prasuti Sahai Yojana
Department Construction: Labor Welfare Board Gujarat
Beneficiary Shramyogi: women or spouse of male Shramyogis
Assistance Available: Assistance up to Rs.37,500/-
Satwar website: https://sanman.gujarat.gov.in/
Helpline number: 079-25502271
Scheme to provide assistance to women construction laborers or wives of male construction laborers in the state of Gujarat towards expenses incurred for medicine, hospital expenses, nutritional food expenses etc. during childbirth. Financial assistance is available for the first two deliveries.
Who can benefit from Prasuti Sahay Yojana?
Eligibility to avail the benefit of the scheme Construction workers registered with Gujarat Building and other Construction Labor Welfare Board will be eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
Rules of Shramyogi Prasuti Sahai Yojana
Construction workers registered with Ramyogi Kalyan Board will be eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- Assistance is disbursed directly from DBT to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- If a woman has had a miscarriage, she is also given the benefit. In case of stillbirth and miscarriage, a valid PHC doctor’s certificate has to be submitted. (In the same case where the female applicant or the wife of a construction worker is pregnant before or during the 26th week of pregnancy)
- The period of application for assistance should be within six months from the date of conception.
- Rs.17,500/- before maternity assistance in case of registered women construction worker should be applied in 06 (six) month along with Surgeon/Surgeon/Surgeon/Surgeon/Surgeon PHC approved doctor’s certificate/MAMATA card copy (in case of registered women worker) Doctor’s certificate/MAMTA card copy The application should be inwarded in the office before the completion of 06 months (six) counting the period from the date of inwarding of the application to the board office from the probable date of delivery.
Maternity Support Yojana Pre-Delivery Form: Click Here
Maternity Support Yojana After Delivery Form: Click Here
Apply for Maternity Assistance Scheme: Click here
Maternity Assistance Yojana Official Website: Click Here
Benefits available for Prasuti Sahay Yojana
- If the registered construction worker has a wife, she will be entitled to a benefit of Rs.6000/- in her kirsa.
- If the registered woman is self-employed for the first two deliveries, during pregnancy a total of Rs. 17,500/- and after delivery a total of Rs.20,000/- will be given under Maternity Assistance Scheme.
- Thus, a total assistance of Rs.37,500/- will be paid to the registered women construction worker.
Required Documents Of Prasuti Sahay Yojana 2023
- Copy of Mamta Card
- PHC approved doctor’s certificate regarding miscarriage
- Copy of ration card
- Copy of Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar Card of Beneficiary
What is the official website to apply for delivery assistance scheme?
The official website to apply for Delivery Assistance Scheme is https://sanman.gujarat.gov.in/.
If a woman has suffered a miscarriage, she can take advantage of this scheme.
Yes, in case of stillbirth and miscarriage a valid PHC doctor’s certificate has to be produced. (In the same case where the female applicant or the wife of a construction worker is pregnant before or during the 26th week of pregnancy)
How much assistance is available under the Maternity Assistance Scheme?
A total of Rs. 17,500/- and a total of Rs.20,000/- after delivery. Thus, a total of Rs.37,500/- will be provided to the registered female construction worker under the Maternity Support Scheme.