Sauchalay Online Registration 2022 Hello, how are you friends? I hope you all are well, in today’s post we will talk about toilet online registration and I will tell you how you can register online in this?
If you and your family go to open defecation, then this post will be very beneficial for you because the Government of India has started online registration 2022 for free toilets. In this post, we will tell you about toilet online registration.
As you all know, many campaigns have been launched in our country regarding cleanliness, one of which is the Swachh Bharat Gramin Mission . Under which financial assistance of ₹ 12000 is given to the villagers for making toilets and at the same time health empowerment is done to your entire family so that you can develop yourself.
Under the Swachh Bharat Mission, by 2022, the central government should get toilets made free of cost in the homes of poor people in rural areas.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was started on 2 October 2014 , under which the plan to build free toilets was started.
Sauchalay Online Registration 2022- Overview
|mission name||Clean India Mission|
|post name||Sauchalay Online Registration 2022|
|post type||government scheme|
|Who can apply?||All rural citizens of India|
|Financial assistance for toilet construction||₹12000 only|
|mode of application||Online|
|official website||Click Here|
Documents required for Sauchalay Online Registration 2022
Friends, now we will tell you about the documents required for toilet registration-
- Aadhaar Card or Identity Card or any other Identity ID
- passport size photographs
- mobile number
- bank passbook
- Email ID
- I Certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card
- Address proof
- pan card
If you have all the documents given above, then you can take advantage of online registration for this.
Eligibility for toilet online registration 2022
Friends, the eligibility for toilet registration is mentioned below –
- The applicant should be a citizen of Indian origin.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- Any member of the applicant’s family earns more than ₹ 12000 per month.
- There should not be any government job in the family.
- No member of the family should be an income tax payer.
If you have the above qualifications, then you can take advantage of this by registering online for the toilet.
How to do online registration for Sauchalay 2022?
Friends, if you want to register online for toilets, then follow the information given by us step by step –
- To register the toilet online, you have to visit the homepage of its official website .
- After that click on Application Form IHHL .
- After that a form will open in front of you in which you fill your mobile number, your name, your address, gender and your state name correctly and submit this form .
- After that you will get Login I’d and Password then you have to login in the portal.
- After that read the application form carefully and fill it properly and scan and upload the asked documents.
- Finally, the option of Submit will come, after submitting which you will get a receipt.
If you follow the above information step by step, then you can do toilet online registration very easily.
Friends, in this post, how do we do Sauchalay Online Registration (Sauchalay Online Registration 2022) with you? Detailed information about eligibility and required documents has been shared.
Hope that through this post, you have got good information regarding Sauchalay Online Registration 2022 , if you are satisfied with the information given by us, then share this post further and comment, thank you.